Yesterday's gym session was absolutely everything I had hoped to achieve. An hour of cardio is just the most destressing thing in my life. I love how when I work out nothing else matters and I am in complete Zen. Pretty much the only time that I am able to do that.
Was asked that infamous question "what are you doing for valentines day" ya know, the one i despise. Its quite obvious I am not doing anything for valentines day. I am single, i have no dates. I am basically the only single one of my group of friends. I am a great match maker, but I can't seem to be able to match myself. Well, that's not entirely true, but for those who are traditional in their ways of thinking who "should be" right for me find no match for me at the current time. I on the other hand find that I have found one who I am interested in. Whether I should go for him or not should not be of anyone else's concern. You can't help who you become interested in or who becomes interested in you. Life is too short to restrict yourself. If the shoe was on the other foot to any of my other friends, they would think and feel exactly as I would in my given situation. It's so much easier to say "dont do it" when you are not the one that is involved. I have never been much of the traditional dater, I dont see why I need to start now. I have no regrets in my life. I don't see any other guy approaching me who is a traditional dater. I dont believe that I attract those type of guys anyway. Apparently I just have "crazy" written on my forehead to most guys. Yep, that's me alright, reckless to the bone. (much sarcasm intended)
So I sit here at an early hour, when I could be still sleeping in because it it my day off. Excited about the new style that my hair is going to be. Who knows maybe it might attract that "tradional dater" although I am sure they are all taken at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment